Pioneer Tote - Tan - Medium
Made in the heart of the UK's traditional leather Industry and produced in small batches, our Pioneer Totes are crafted from smooth Italian vegetable tanned leather, a natural material made using traditional techniques. Unlined and devoid of superfluous decoration, this style has been designed to be the perfectly proportioned leather tote to last a lifetime. Minimalist, simple and understated. Perfectly regular.
- Made in England
- Vegetable tanned, Italian leather
- Classic style leather goods tonal top stitching
- Brass hardware
- Subtle, embossed branding
- Flap pocket on front with hidden magnetic closure
- Signature leather band to further secure pocket.
- Interior small slip pocket ideal for passes and cards
- Internal, large zipped pocket, perfect to keep valuables and smaller tech-items safe and secure
- Features our double handle design, the long straps fall neatly into the bag leaving grab handles free for carrying by hand or in the crook of the arm. Longer straps simply fold out and offer a comfortable alternative for when you need to be hands free and prefer a shoulder tote.
- Alternative colours available
- Alternative size available
- Dust bag included (made by the women at "Stitches In Time", see our separate blog for information)
Over time, lighter colours will darken, colour tones will become richer and the leather will develop a beautiful patina, creating an individual piece that will get better with age and be unique to you. Please see photo showing this change. Marks, scratches and slight imperfections should not be seen as flaws or considered defects, but characteristic properties of this kind of leather.
Width 30cm, Height 24cm, Depth 20cm, Short handle drop 9.5cm, Long handle drop 31cm, Weight approximately 1kg
Please select all options.