The Quilt Dress - Gingham Check
To us, this is the perfect dress. We adore quilting and wanted something that suits all shapes and sizes and be the "go to" dress for all occasions. Made in England and produced in small batches.
- Quilted bodice panels on front and back
- Flattering pleats which fall into a longer, "midi" length
- Sleeves are bracelet length and gently puffed to create a stunning silhouette.
- Comes with a self fabric belt, but can be worn without for a more casual look. Of course, you can always add your favourite belt and style it your way.
- Easy to wear, the dress is devoid of fittings, it simply slips over the head.
- Large, roomy practical pockets are set into each side seam.
- The fit is designed to be a little oversized, making it perfect for summer, or wearing over roll necks and layering with your favourite hand knit in the winter.
- We love the length to be a bit 'longer than shorter' but the dress is easily hemmed to suit you and make it your own. Sometimes we cut the hems ourselves and fray the hem a little - it gives a lovely artisanal feel, working particularly well on our denim dresses.
- Best of all we love how the dress looks following a wash and left un-ironed; not that we're lazy - feel free to iron to your heart's content - it's beautiful either way!
- 100% Pure cotton
- Made in England
- Sizes available S/M and M/L
Measurements may vary slightly, please note that UK sizes are for guidance only
S/M (UK 8-12) and M/L (UK12-16)
Sleeve length from top of bodice at shoulder, to cuff edge: 49cm (S/M), 53cm (M/L)
Length from top, centre front of bodice to hem: 112.5cm (S/M), 114cm (M/L)
Measurement around seam line, above natural waist: 92cm (S/M), 103cm (M/L)
Any irregularities in colour or fabric are inherent to using natural fibres. They should be celebrated and not seen as imperfections or defects.